Like many other websites, alienvalley.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We collect user information to be used for the following purposes:
- To process payments. When you make a purchase we need the information you provide us such as name, email and credit card details so we can process your payment and deliver your purchased product to you.
- To improve customer service. The information you provide us helps us better understand our customers and therefore improve our support services more efficiently.
- Personalized user experience. We may use the collected information to improve the way users interact with our website and provide you with a better experience and help you find what you need faster.
- Product and Service improvement. Your feedback is important to us and we may use it to improve the quality of our products and services to better suit your needs.
- To send Emails. We send emails to the users who are interested in our freebies and the ones who want to join our newsletter to inform you about our newest products, services and deals. You can unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our newsletters or by informing us that you no longer wish to receive such messages via the contact form on our website.
In addition, we may send you automated emails with download links when you request the download of a freebie.